Another stash buster project.. found this lovely bag on Corina’s blog Stitch 11 thank you for sharing Corina! I love mandala projects so had to give this a go.
The pattern was really easy to follow, although as per usual I made a few adjustments to suit me. When sewing up I used a double crochet seam on the outside to give some texture, and of course lined my bag.
Because the bag has a block bottom, I adjusted the lining by sewing and cutting across the bottom as per photos so it fitted beautifully. I also added a little padding between the lining and the bag to make it a little stiffer. Isn’t that a fab fabric! I knew I kept that scrap for something.
So my bag ended up just the right size for all those essentials! Yay.
I have enough of this lovely ball of wool for one more bag… hmmm this one will have to be one of my designs I think…. Happy Hooking 😀